Conference Venue and Hotel:
Hyatt Regency Bethesda
One Bethesda Metro Center
Bethesda, MD 20814
Discounted Room Rate: $189 s/d
Discounted Reservation Cutoff Date: October 17, 2014
Please call the hotel directly to reserve your sleeping accommodations. You will need to identify yourself as a Cambridge Healthtech Institute conference attendee to receive the discounted room rate with the host hotel. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space-and-rate-availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book early.
TOP REASONS TO STAY AT THE HYATT REGENCY BETHESDA:
- Located only 2 miles from Regan International Airport (DCA)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms
- No commute as conference takes place in hotel
- Located directly above Bethesda's metro station Red Line
- Within walking distance from Maryland’s best shopping, dining and cultural attractions.
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements, and may ultimately decide to stay at another hotel. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.
HOTEL SCAM ALERT:It has come to our attention that our conference attendees, specifically exhibitors, are being targeted in a housing scam. If you are contacted by ANY company other than CHI, or one claiming to be the official “housing service” please do not do business with them. Cambridge Healthtech Institute does not utilize any third party booking service. Many of these companies ask for advance payment, and should you contract with them, you may be unable to confirm, make changes or even receive a refund, should the need arise, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
Special discounts have been established with American Airlines for this conference.
- Call American Airlines 800-433-1790 and use Conference code 61N4BI.
- Go to aa.com/group and enter Conference code 61N4BI in promotion discount box.
- Contact our designated travel agent, Rona Meizler, at 617-559-3735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Car Rental Discounts:
Special rental discounts have been established with Hertz for this conference.
- Call Hertz 800-654-3131 and use our Hertz Convention Number (CV): #04KL0005
- Go to hertz.com and use our Hertz Convention Number (CV): #04KL0005
If you are driving, click here for information on finding nearby parking lots and the rates in and around the city