Following year-on-year success, CHI presents the Eighth Annual Immunogenicity and Bioassay Summit 2016: 3 conferences, FDA presenters plus 40+ additional presentations, 15+ interactive breakout round table and panel discussions, 3 short courses, exhibit/poster hall, and networking opportunities. Immunogenicity Prediction & Control is designed to help investigators design and select non-immunogenic products for early-stage decision making, while Immunogenicity Assessment & Clinical Relevance and Optimizing Bioassays for Biologics will enable investigators to overcome the complexities of bioassays and immunoassays and develop programs that ensure their products are safe and efficacious, and satisfy regulatory requirements.
Bookmark our website for forthcoming details.
- Access All 3 Conferences for One Price
- Learn from FDA, Industry, and Leading Academic Research Centers
- Network with 250+ Global Attendees
- Hear 45+ Scientific Presentations
- Dedicated Exhibit/Poster Viewing
- Choose from 3 Short Courses
- Interactive Roundtable Breakouts & Panel Discussions
- Dedicated Networking Opportunities
“Program and participants first class.”
- Associate Director, Novo Nordisk
“Breakout interaction with FDA experts was very valuable.”
- Associate Director, Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
“Interesting new data and very relevant to the field.”
- Senior Scientist, Process Development, Amgen, Inc.
“Provided good overview of current problems and progress in the field.”
- Scientist, Bioanalytical Sciences, Immunogen
“Congratulations on a very well put together conference.”
- Assistant Vice President, Pfizer
View more testimonials