Present a Poster and Save $50!
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure an onsite poster board and/or ensure your poster is included in the conference materials,
your full submission must be received, and your registration paid in full by September 1, 2023.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your materials. Please see below
for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Discuss your research and collaborate with other attendees
- Your poster will be published in our conference materials
- Receive $50 off your registration
Please submit the following poster presentation materials by the poster deadline:
- Poster title
- Short text-only description for publication (70 words; about 500 characters)
- PDF poster for the virtual platform** (one-page, no-audio PDF poster)
In-Person Attendees will also bring a one-page, PRINTED poster to the event for onsite viewing.
PRINTED posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
Onsite posters may hang for only a portion of the event. Please indicate your poster program selection during submission. If necessary, posters may be reassigned to another session based on attendance and capacity requirements.
** One-page, no-audio PDF poster for the virtual platform is required by all poster presenters
Presentation content should be scientific and relevant to the conference topic. Advertisements or solicitations will not be approved.
We reserve the right to publish your poster content in various marketing materials and products.
Poster inquiries: Email Jamie Ring for details.