PRESENT A VIRTUAL POSTER AND SAVE $50!
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the virtual poster sessions. To ensure your poster presentation is included in the conference materials, your full submission must be received, and your registration paid in full by September 4, 2020.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a virtual poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract and other materials. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Discuss your research and collaborate with other attendees during designated chat times
- Your poster presentation will be published on our conference platform
- Receive $50 off your registration
Virtual scientific poster presentation materials will include:
- Poster title
- Text-only abstract. It can be an in-depth, one-page abstract, or just a short description.
- 3-5 minute voice-over PowerPoint presentation. You may substitute the PowerPoint with a one-page, static PDF of your poster